Visit Wish We Had Acres on a Farm Tour
VISIT WISH WE HAD ACRES ON A FARM TOUR
Have you ever wanted to visit Wish We had Acres and see the herd behind the goat milk soaps? Is your child homeschooled, a girl scout, cub scout, or interested in modern urban small scale farming?
Wish We Had Acres is now offering small group farm tours. Your group will tour the farm, meet the dairy goat herd, participate in one farm service activity, and one farm activity. Each outdoor tour lasts approximately one hour, though your group may stay longer if pre-arranged and approved. The tour will conclude with a group picture to remember the day and a farm goody bag for each participant.
- Please contact us by email to schedule your farm tour in advance.
- The suggested donation for farm tours is $10 per person and $5 per child with paying adult.
- We ask that your group be a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 20.
- Plan for being outdoors and dress accordingly.
- Bringing your own water is a great idea as the farm does not have a water fountain. We do offer a limited supply from a refill station.
- The farm tour is on a private residence. Bathroom facilities are not available.
- Items from the farm store are available for purchase after your tour.
- Pets are not allowed on the farm tours for the safety of our animals.
- Carpooling is encouraged as parking is limited.